Our commitment: to meet and exceed our obligations in terms of international legislation and regulations
- Integrated Management System (IMS) tailored to conform to international standards such as ISO 9001:2008, OHSAS 18001:2007, ISO 14001:2004
- A dedicated Corporate team, regional and local QHSE teams
- Controlled procedures adapted to the Oil & Gas industry
FCPA / UK ANTI BRIBERY ACT
- Local staff fully committed to prevailing standards
- All centralised at the Corporate level by a team dedicated to compliance
Freight forwarding agent, our team of dedicated specialists guarantee optimum delivery, compliance with deadline and shipping condition security.
- Goods collection from your suppliers and/or your sites
- Door-to-door air/ground/sea transport solutions
- Document pre-inspection, issuing and follow-up (pre-inspection, transport documents, etc.)
- Storage and loading
- Line item checking & packing
- Goods insurance solutions
- Import/export customs clearance advice
- Customs brokers, customs duty
- A wide range of services: customs clearance, exemptions monitoring with Oil/Mining operators and ministries, formalities for obtaining the various import licenses, close relations with the various inspection authorities, goods certification, storage, onshore/offshore delivery, temporary/permanent import file monitoring in view of preparing the re-export files, etc.
- Real-time tracking of your shipments by our online Track & Trace system, guaranteeing shipment data reliability and accessibility
We add all of our know-how to conventional shipping agency services: optimum coordination of parties involved and destination-related activities. For you, this means genuine control over associated costs, along with an integrated and totally tailored range of services.
- A shipping agent with experience in all fields: tankers, oil rigs, FSO/FSPO, seismic research ships, service boats, tugs, shuttles/crew boats, etc.
- Advice, document preparation and processing
- Management of berthing and/or stay formalities based on long-term trust relationships established with the various authorities (customs, port, merchant navy, health, immigration), providing a high-quality service in accordance with optimum security standards
- Loading-unloading-storage operations
- Temporary importation of naval units as required
- Coordination with the various parties involved: ship chandlers, service businesses (maintenance/repairs), certification bodies, etc.
- Crew assistance
Our integrated service covers your staff, throughout its travel.
- Qualified teams with experience in the demanding Oil & Gas sector: emergencies, costs associated with the slightest delay, missing document, etc.
- Assistance in terms of origin and/or destination visas according to the concerned country, with tracking, or even issuing of letters of invitation (LOIs) where necessary
- Benefits associated with our international network, privileged relationships with consulates and embassies worldwide (multiple nationalities represented during crew changes)
- Passenger reception at ports and airports, in collaboration with immigration and health services
- Local transport to destination: hotel, office, ship or site, with provision of launches/shuttles in the event of offshore transfer
- Trip and stay organisation: hotel reservations, appointment scheduling, coordination with airlines in the event of delayed luggage, transport, provision of vehicles, long-term accommodation, offices, etc.
We can offer you a reliable service that conforms to the most stringent security rules. You will benefit from our years of offshore equipment and personnel transport and from our close relationships with the main ship owners and airlines.
- A dedicated department, run by a team of experts, in phase with the requirements of the Oil & Gas business: emergency management, specific conditions (offshore sites, sensitive operations, etc.) in complete safety, while controlling all associated costs.
- Air, ground, sea solutions
- A service specifically intended for special shipments, heavy packages, oversize goods, hazardous products
With our ships, we can manage your goods flows along all West and East African coasts.
- Door-to-door transports, between ports/offshore sites/logistics bases
- Management of a versatile fleet, providing both a regular service and spot operations
- Relief operations for ship owners, feedering services
- Solutions for partial or total chartering of our ships
- Medium/long-term contract management by a fully dedicated and experienced team
We provide weekly door-to-door air and sea services, with goods tracking (container or bulk). A single integrated service, provided in an efficient and transparent manner, as per the most stringent security standards.
- From the United States, Europe or Asia
- To Congo (Pointe-Noire) and Angola, over various ports and logistics/oil bases: from Malongo to Cabinda, Kwanda to Soyo, Sonils to Luanda, Dandé and Porto Amboim.
- The list of ports served is open-ended and can be adapted to your specific needs, via our fleet or, in some specific cases, via chartering proposals (see our Coastal Services and Chartering sections).
To offer you a dedicated service requires that we understand the challenges facing you. We are not content with simply delivering, rather we plan all steps in the logistic chain in order to keep lost time and associated costs to a strict minimum. We undertake to always operate according to the most stringent security standards.
- Project programming and drafting of a budgetary proposal
- Multimodal transport solutions: maritime transport, air transport, road transport, rail transport or river transport
- Transport of special equipment: oversize, hazardous, etc.
- Delivery to special sites mobilising our team specialising in road surveys: new, particularly remote or difficult-to-reach sites
- Storage and packaging
- Customs clearance and document management (transport, certification, pre-inspection, import licenses, etc.)
- Track & Trace
We are already developing several logistics bases (Benin, Cameroon, Congo, Thailand, etc.) designed to provide you with an efficient integrated tool. We can thus provide you with:
- Storage areas, with racks adapted to your requirements (pipes, tubes, etc.)
- Warehouses (in compliance with international storage standards, particularly in terms of hazardous products)
- Handling vehicles
- Human support
- The IT tools required to ensure optimum management of your stocks
“Necotrans performed all tasks required in an efficient, professional, safe and timely manner. They are also fully FCPA compliant. I have no hesitation in recommending them as agents.”
Vessel shore supervisor
“We noticed that Necotrans was well prepared to handle such projects and we would not hesitate to trust again in your teams and organization in the future and to recommend your services.”
Offshore projects coordinator
“A quick email to thank yourself and the Necotrans team for the fantastic support over the last few days.
The operational support yourself and the team has provided has been recognized. Although I’m certain on the ground you had your challenges, from a distance it appeared almost effortless.
Very professional and extremely well organized from start to finish; no stones left unturned.
We could not have asked for more.
Supply Chain Manager
“Your team was well prepared to handle all projects at any given moment. We would highly recommend your services. We shall not hesitate to trust again in your team and organization and look forward to possibly working with Necotrans in the future”.